Solid Copper Hammered Beverage Set for 6
One of Oprah's Favorite Things
Artisans in Texas and Mexico handcraft our Beverage Set. The unique craft originates in ancient traditions and skills, which begin over 1000 years ago. Theories connect its origins with the appearance of Quetzalcoat, the feathered serpent, a harbinger of peace and culture. Each piece is crafted from recycled copper, spun and hammered by hand, and offer a lifetime of enjoyment. Its design is a classic for serving liquor on the rocks, producing that perfect "clink," but it can be used for any iced beverage.
- 100% Pure Recycled Copper Moscow Mule Beverage Set includes 6 mugs and Serving Tray. Handmade in Mexico and Finished in Texas.
- Its design is a classic for serving liquor on the rocks or mixed cocktiails and produce that perfect "clink' when toasting. Perfect for any iced beverage as the copper keeps the beverage will chilled.
- Drinking a glass of water from a copper vessel (at room temperature) flushes the kidneys and the gastrointestinal tract. Copper Provides Health Benefits working as a tonic for the liver, spleen, and lymphatic system.
- According to Ayurveda water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as "tamara gal" and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours
- Perfect for elegant entertaining or provding extra health beneifts. The copper will age but can be easlly polished to bring back the rich luster.