Prince of Scots Double Side Honing Steel
Double Side Honing Steel
Prince of Scots Damascus knives reflect the craftsmanship of a centuries-old tradition of Japanese knife making merged with American Design and Engineering. The fusion of Eastern and Western knifemaking philosophies feature increased knuckle clearance for home kitchen use.
The knives feature thin razor-sharp edges perfect for slicing, dicing, and chopping a full range of fruits, vegetables, meat, and other foods. Our ergonomic G10 Handle paired with thinner, lighter blades makes this knife collection less tiring to use and optimized for cooking and eating together
All knives are handcrafted with 67 layers of Japanese AUS10 Damascus Steel which merge the metal into a single blade forming our beautiful bead-blasted Auspicious Pattern.
- 9 Inch Double Side Honing
- All-purpose Steel The high carbon honing steel is an ideal tool to ensure knives are operating at maximum efficiency
- Maintain Razor-sharp thin edges Honing steel with smooth surface and micro-ribbed surface for Weekly and Annual Honing
- Durable G10 Handle rests comfortably in any hand and resist moisture. These handles have a slight ridge on the right side, which fits into the curl of the fingers for a comfortable and secure grip
- Each Handle Features Prince of Scots Luckenbooth Logo Stamp
- Premium Gift Box Each knife is presented in luxury packaging
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent; rinse and dry immediately.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing once a week, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.